Raised Proper Contemporary Canine Meals Evaluation | Our Expertise With The Low-Carb
December 21, 2021
This submit is sponsored by Raised Proper. We solely suggest merchandise we all know and love, and all opinions expressed listed below are our personal.
Whereas looking for high-quality, nutrient-rich pet food for our 14 lb long-haired dachshund Django, we (Mike and Steph) have tried nearly each recent pet food supply service in the marketplace. We want pet food manufacturers that would not have synthetic flavors, fillers, or preservatives. In addition they needs to be made with high-quality animal proteins and vitamin-packed fruits and veggies.
Django eats half recent pet food and half premium canine kibble. Every time we wish to increase his bowl, we add wild Alaskan canned salmon, half an natural egg, freshly boiled rooster, or diced strawberries.
After discovering Raised Right (raisedrightpets.com) earlier this yr, now we have been layering it on prime of his small breed adult dry dog food. We really feel nice about feeding Django Raised Proper as a result of it’s made with single-source animal protein, omega 3-rich oils, non-GMO herbs, and superfoods. Raised Proper has additionally teamed up with carbonfund.org to fight local weather change by lowering its carbon footprint. It helps construct renewable energy sources, offers clean drinking water, and vegetation timber in additional than 40 states and 20 international locations. That may be a trigger we are able to assist as a result of our canine equipment and attire small enterprise, DJANGO (djangobrand.com), was constructed to give back to the environment.
Right here is an unbiased and complete overview of Raised Proper’s homestyle, human-grade recent pet food. All opinions are primarily based on our private expertise feeding Raised Proper to our superstar wiener canine Django.
RAISED RIGHT: WHY IT STANDS OUT AS A PREMIUM DOG FOOD BRAND
Raised Right makes stage-of-life homestyle meals for puppies and grownup canine with restricted human-grade components. It blends single-source animal meat and organs, omega 3-rich oils, natural herbs, and superfoods like cranberries and kelp. Then the low-carb, protein-packed recipes are cooked in a USDA-certified kitchen at low warmth. This kills foodborne pathogens and seals in moisture and diet.
Earlier than being shipped, every batch of Raised Proper should move a safety lab test. Then it’s posted on the corporate’s dwelling web page with an interactive map that traces each ingredient to its supply.
RAISED RIGHT DOG FOOD SUBSCRIPTION VS. ONE-TIME PURCHASES
Raised Proper enables you to make a one-time buy or join a custom-made meal plan subscription. Wish to order one pattern or full-sized field of Raised Proper? Go to raisedrightpets.com. After you fill out your pet’s or grownup canine’s profile (extra on this beneath), click on “One-Time Buy” earlier than you take a look at.
As of writing, Authentic Grownup Canine Meals Recipes prices:
- $159.84 for a full field (16 baggage; 16lbs of meals complete)
- $49.95 for a pattern field (4 baggage; 4lbs of meals complete)
As of December 2021, Raised Proper’s Paté Grownup Canine Meals Recipes are priced at:
- $143.84 for a full field (16 baggage; 16lbs of meals complete)
- $45.95 for a pattern field (4 baggage; 4lbs of meals complete)
WHAT OTHER RAISED RIGHT PRODUCTS DO WE LOVE?
In addition to fresh dog food, Raised Proper provides the next merchandise that we have fortunately fed to our canine, Django.
- Meat Bites. Meat Bites are a line of single-ingredient, chip-style canine treats which are shelf-stable and preservative-free. They’re out there in 4 flavors: beef, lamb (Django’s private favourite!), pork, and turkey. Since Django is a smaller canine (13.5 lb dachshund), we normally break every chip into 2-3 smaller items earlier than giving it to Django. As of writing, a 5 oz bag of canine treats prices $15.99 and consists of free transport.
- Shake A Flakes. Shake A Flakes are single-ingredient pet food toppers which are filler- and preservative-free. They’re a implausible choice for choosy eaters for the reason that topper provides unbelievable aroma and taste to any pup’s dinner bowl. Shake A Flakes are available in 3 flavors: beef, lamb, and turkey. As of December 2021, a 4.5 oz bottle prices $12.99 and consists of free transport. We have additionally gotten Shake A Flakes for our little man Django. Does he love them? Sure. Does he want them? No, as a result of he occurs to cherished his Raised Proper meals with none topper!
RAISED RIGHT DOG FOOD UNBOXING
Raised Proper can attain many of the United States inside 1-2 days in transit. Every pattern field of Raised Proper consists of 4 1-lb baggage. The complete field has 16 1-lb baggage. Raised Proper packs every field with dry ice to maintain the versatile trays frozen in transit.
As an outside canine gear model and nature-loving household, Mike and I donate 3% of related DJANGO product gross sales to eco-friendly nonprofits just like the Sierra Club and the Ocean Conservancy. A portion of each DJANGO wholesale order can be donated on to environmental non-profit organizations. We’re thrilled to report that Raised Proper’s packaging is eco-friendly and recyclable. Its cardboard containers may be picked up by most recycling applications. Raised Proper’s refrigerated liners are additionally constructed from non-GMO corn and are compostable.
RAISED RIGHT RECIPES AND GUARANTEED ANALYSIS
Raised Proper’s recipes are full and balanced to satisfy AAFCO requirements for the stage-of-life your pet is in. Raised Proper works with veterinarian, Dr. Karen Becker and pet meals formulation professional Steve Brown to formulate recipes that give canine the optimum diet they want on the stage-of-life they’re in. That is why Raised Proper provides each Grownup Canine Recipes and Pet Development Recipes as an alternative of “All Life Levels” Recipes. Some of the superb issues about Raised Proper is that they have been in a position to formulate their Grownup Canine Recipes to satisfy AAFCO’s necessities for a whole and balanced food regimen by means of utilizing ONLY complete meals with out having so as to add any nutritional vitamins and minerals.
Raised Proper at the moment provides three Pet Recipes: a Turkey Pet Development Recipe, a Hen Pet Development Recipe, and a Beef Pet Development Recipe. Raised Proper wanted so as to add calcium, phosphorus, copper, and zinc to their Pet Development Recipes to satisfy AAFCO’s necessities for a whole and balanced food regimen as a result of puppies have an elevated requirement for these vitamins than grownup canine do.
The corporate additionally has 4 Original Adult Dog Food Recipes (i.e., beef, rooster, pork, and turkey) and 4 Paté Adult Dog Food Recipes (i.e., Beef & Pumpkin, Hen & Pumpkin, Pork & Pumpkin, or Turkey & Pumpkin).
You possibly can select to feed your pup 100% Raised Proper, 50% Raised Proper, or 25% Raised Proper. All Raised Proper’s pet food recipes meet the AAFCO’s dietary necessities for puppies and grownup canine. They’re made with human-grade, single-source meats, non-GMO fish and flaxseed oils, natural herbs and spices, and superfoods like carrots.
Right here is the ingredient record, assured evaluation, and calorie content material for every of Raised Proper’s grownup pet food recipes.
Paté Grownup Canine Meals Recipes: Ingredients, Assured Evaluation, and Calorie Content material
HIGH QUALITY NATURE OF RAISED RIGHT DOG FOOD INGREDIENTS
Raised Proper’s recent pet food doesn’t use preservatives or high-carb fillers like oats, rice, parsnips, or yams. Whereas most dry dog food brands are 30% to 40% carbs, most of Raised Proper’s homestyle complete meals recipes are lower than 2% carbs. They comprise human-grade, USDA-certified single-source meat, natural herbs, non-GMO oils, and superfoods like flaxseed and kelp.
Raised Proper’s pork comes from Michigan, and its turkey coronary heart, liver, and thigh are sourced from Utah. All nutritional vitamins and minerals are sourced from New York. Raised Proper’s cod liver oil is from Norway whereas its natural kelp powder is from Nova Scotia, Canada.
HOW TO ORDER RAISED RIGHT FRESH DOG FOOD
It’s easy to order your first Raised Right box. Right here is learn how to do it:
- Step 1: Go to Raised Right’s website. Then click on the Custom Meal Plan tab.
- Step 2: Subsequent, choose the Canine Meals button. Choose the puppy (as much as 12 months previous) or the grownup canine (1+ years previous) choice.
- Step 3: When you have an grownup canine, you possibly can select between Raised Proper’s Authentic Recipes ($9.99 per bag) or Paté Recipes ($8.99 per bag). Raised Proper’s Authentic Recipes can be found in turkey, beef, pork, and rooster. The Paté Recipes are available in Turkey & Pumpkin, Beef & Pumpkin, Pork & Pumpkin, or Hen & Pumpkin.
- Step 4: When you have a pet, you possibly can select the Beef Pet Development Recipe, Hen Pet Development Recipe, or the Turkey Pet Development Recipe.
- Step 5: Utilizing Raised Proper’s Customized Meal Plan tool, enter your pet’s or grownup canine’s weight. Then select his exercise degree (i.e., lazy, regular, energetic, or pregnant/lactating) and weight aim (e.g., shed some pounds, keep weight, or achieve weight).
- Step 6: Every day value, serving measurement, and beneficial transport frequency will depend on whether or not you wish to use Raised Proper as a complete meal (i.e., 100% Raised Proper), a mixer (i.e., 50% Raised Proper), or a pet food topper (i.e., 25% Raised Proper).
- Step 7: Click on the Select Recipes button. To the best of every recipe, enter what number of baggage you need. Pattern containers are a one-time buy. They embrace 4 1-lb baggage and have a $9.99 transport charge. To purchase Raised Proper’s full containers, you can also make a one-off buy or join a 1-28 week subscription. Full containers embrace 16 1-lb baggage and free transport.
- Step 8: Apply any Raised Proper coupon codes, and click on the Proceed to Checkout button. Then enter your title, avenue handle, cellphone quantity, e mail handle, and bank card quantity.
HOW MUCH DOES RAISED RIGHT COST?
The price of Raised Proper is predicated in your canine’s measurement, exercise degree, and weight targets. It additionally will depend on whether or not you feed him Raised Proper’s unique or paté pet food recipes. The associated fee can be tied as to whether you might be utilizing Raised Proper as the primary meal, a pet food mix-in, or a pet food topper.
As of December 2021, listed below are the costs for 4 canine sizes and three situations: your canine completely eats Raised Proper (“Full Plan”), your canine eats 50% Raised Proper and 50% one other pet food (“Half Plan”), or your canine eats 25% Raised Proper and 75% one other pet food (“Quarter Plan”).
HOW MUCH DOES RAISED RIGHT SHIPPING COST?
Raised Proper’s pattern containers (4 baggage) have a $9.99 flat transport price. In case you order a full field (16 baggage), transport is free within the decrease 48 states by way of FedEx, USP, or the USPS. In case you are situated in Alaska or Hawaii, Raised Proper prices a typical transport charge. To get a transport quote, e mail your everlasting handle to firstname.lastname@example.org. Raised Proper doesn’t ship to P.O. containers.
Go to Raised Proper’s Custom Meal Plan web page to learn how typically it’s best to get deliveries. You can also replace your transport frequency or change the recipes in your plan by emailing email@example.com or calling 844-777-3871.
RAISED RIGHT FAQS
1. HAS RAISED RIGHT’S FRESH DOG FOOD EVER BEEN RECALLED?
As of writing, Raised Proper’s puppy and grownup recent pet food recipes or one-ingredient canine treats haven’t been recalled. The family-owned pet meals firm additionally checks every batch of pet food for frequent foodborne pathogens. Here’s a Check Your Pet Food security report for Raised Proper’s Turkey Grownup Canine Meals Recipe.
2. WHO CREATED RAISED RIGHT’S PUPPY AND ADULT DOG FOOD RECIPES?
Steve Brown and Dr. Karen Becker formulated Raised Proper. In 1999, Becker opened the primary proactive animal hospital in Chicago, Illinois. She can be the most followed veterinarian in the world. Dubbed the ‘Godfather of Uncooked’, Brown created the Animal Diet Formulator. It’s a month-to-month subscription service that helps you make recent whole-food recipes on your pup.
3. WHERE IS RAISED RIGHT’S FRESH DOG FOOD MADE?
Raised Proper makes all its homestyle recent pet food recipes in a human-grade, USDA-inspected kitchen in Nebraska.
4. ARE RAISED RIGHT’S FRESH DOG FOOD RECIPES GLUTEN-FREE?
All Raised Proper’s fresh dog food recipes and canine treats are gluten-free. They don’t comprise low-quality grains like barley, corn, and wheat or high-carb fillers like potatoes and winter squash.
5. IS RAISED RIGHT ORGANIC?
Whereas Raised Proper makes use of natural kelp and spearmint in its pet and grownup pet food recipes, they aren’t organic. However they’re made with human-grade, single-source proteins, non-GMO oils, and antioxidant-rich superfoods like blueberries and cranberries.
6. IS RAISED RIGHT RAW DOG FOOD?
Raised Proper’s pet and grownup pet food recipes usually are not raw. They’re cooked at a low temperature (i.e., 145°F for beef and pork and 165°F for rooster and turkey) to kill pathogens like E.coli and salmonella whereas sustaining moisture and important nutritional vitamins and minerals.
7. HOW LONG DOES RAISED RIGHT’S DOG FOOD STAY FRESH AFTER BEING DELIVERED?
Every 1-lb versatile tray is stamped with a best by date. As soon as your pup’s meals thaws, it’s going to keep recent in your fridge for six days.
8. WHAT IS THE SHELF LIFE OF RAISED RIGHT’S DOG FOOD TOPPERS AND DOG TREATS?
As soon as Raised Right’s Meat Bites and/or Shake A Flakes have been opened, they’ve a 2-month shelf life. Unopened pet food toppers and dog treats have a 4-month shelf life. You too can toss unopened merchandise within the freezer for as much as 6 months.
9. WHERE CAN I BUY RAISED RIGHT?
Raised Proper’s recent pet food recipes, single-ingredient pet food toppers, and “chip-style” canine treats can be found on the corporate’s web site, raisedrightpets.com. They’re additionally carried by round 1,000 unbiased pet shops throughout each the USA and Canada. Use Raised Right’s Store Locator to see if its merchandise are carried in an area retailer close to you.
10. WHAT IS THE DEADLINE TO PLACE MY RAISED RIGHT ORDER EACH WEEK?
In case your order is positioned earlier than Monday at 9 p.m. Japanese Commonplace Time (EST), your field is assured to reach by Saturday.
11. WHAT IS RAISED RIGHT’S RETURN POLICY?
Raised Proper has a money-back assure the place you may obtain a full refund inside 14 days of your buy when you’re not happy. With Raised Proper’s homestyle recent pet food being perishable, exchanges and/or returns usually are not allowed for meals security causes. To start out a refund, e mail firstname.lastname@example.org or name 844-777-3871 inside 14 days of your buy
12. HOW DO I CANCEL MY RAISED RIGHT SUBSCRIPTION?
To cancel your Raised Proper subscription, click on on the individual icon and log in to your account. Then go to the Subscriptions web page. Right here, you possibly can cancel your subscription or pause it. You too can converse with a customer support consultant to cancel your Raised Proper plan. E mail email@example.com or name 844-777-3871.
A FEW MORE COOL FACTS ABOUT RAISED RIGHT
- In 2007, Melamine — a chemical used to make plastic dishware and dry erase boards — killed greater than 3,600 pets nationwide. That’s the reason Mary Ann Ruud, the co-founder of Raised Proper, began making selfmade meals for her cats and canine.
- In 2016, Raised Proper’s CEO Braeden Ruud was accepted into The Summer Venture Program at Babson College. Ruud acquired $200,000 value of free providers, together with free housing, a 24/7 workspace downtown, and devoted enterprise mentors.
- Raised Proper’s CEO Braeden Ruud has competed towards over 25 pets in consuming contests to see who can scarf down their bowl of Raised Proper first. Every “Meals Race Friday” is posted on Raised Proper’s Instagram and Facebook pages.
- In 2019, Raised Proper gained the Innovative Veterinary Care Journal’s Innovation Award for Diet.
- Raised Proper was included within the Truth About Pet Food’s 2022 Listing of Trusted Pet Meals.
We hope you discovered this DJANGO Dog Blog article beneficial and would love to listen to from you! Be happy to drop a remark or query beneath.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.